I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

1015 (late post)

I was so caught up with work that I forgot to post this one yesterday...

1015am on a Wednesday


My day just started five minutes ago and I am really not proud of it. I slept late as usual and I hate this but it will definitely sound like a rusty excuse, but I was caught up in a terrible terrible traffic. My morning routine to work is usually a physical and mental torture. But as a colleague says, traffic is no excuse. This is Manila for Pete’s sake! Even people here go arse-to-arse!

A large part of my being late is the fact that at 1am, me and my sister just went out of Greenbelt 3’s Cinema 2, along with hundreds of other fanatics who couldn’t wait for one more day to watch ‘Twilight’. The advance screening was at 11pm and since we were too eager to see Edward Cullen (swoooonnn!) in action, we forgot the time.

This is one of those days when I feel like rolling in my bed the whole day, with a book in hand not wanting to care about the world.




Anyway, I feel like a zombie these days... I get up every morning, doing the same routinary things but I feel like I don't (or can't!) breathe. My mind is reeling like crazy and blank at the same time. You know that point in your life when you just feel so suffocated and numb with how you live your life and you can't help but make a face whenever you think about how much of it is really worth all the effort? And there is just NO ONE to talk to? Just no one.

No comments: