I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Poclita

I haven't seen this girl in God knows how long and I really appreciated her effort last weekend to come all the way down to Makati to see me... after all, she owes me.. hehe...


This is Pocla (not her real name) Haha! She's one of my closest girl pals in college and despite the fact that we're just an hour away from each other (she lives in QC), we don't see each other often. She's so lazy.. doesn't want to move her a** around that much (or probably not) but I don't know, she says she's always busy..

Pocla is the girl 7-11 personified... As Jackie Chan puts it: Her 'mouth never closes'. She's so talkative that sometimes, you just want to shut up and listen.

No comments: