I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, November 17, 2008

Goodbye AQ?

Is this really it?
Am I saying goodbye to this baby?
I guess 2009 will be somewhat different without it.
But what the hell, it's not mine.
But why don't I feel sad at all?
I am trying to weigh my feelings.
I want to be sad about it.
I seriously wanted to be. But I just can't.
Instead I am *blank* like this _______
I can't say I am happy either.
AQ and me.. we went quite a long sh*tty way together.

More updates very soon.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, tet! Is this for real? Hope to see you soon!

Lady Holden said...

hey tins... a little true but there's a spin to it =) hope to see u soon too!

Anonymous said...

just follow your 1. Thoughts and 2. heart to whatever decision you make.. we'll support you! Aja aja!