I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blah blah blah on a Saturday

It's a Saturday afternoon and I'm here in our office, almost ready to go home. I'm still waiting for this last darn email to get outta my outbox before I can finally shut this laptop down. I'm so ready to go home and I'm itching to watch some Korean movies (haven't really done it in quite a while and I'm missing it) =)
I wanna watch this.
Anyway, I've tons of untouched Korean movies and telenovelas on my book shelf at home and I can't wait to finish them all. Now's the time.. since I've been pretty much productive today at work... I thought I earned mi-self a nice reward. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go and watch tons of them! you deserve it... have fun!!!!!