I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Will this get me organized?

I finally got a planner! I am so stingy these days that I refuse to buy myself anything that costs more than Php200. My Belle de Jour last year was a gift from my unni. I was itching to buy the Moleskin rip-off I saw in Powerbooks, which looks decent enough but it costs about Php300 plus so I decided against it anyway.

I'm so glad I did because in-between window-shopping for cosmetics and actually buying some toiletries, my unni saw Watson's planner which one could avail for only Php149, provided you buy one of the products it sort of endorses. I bought a Safeguard bar soap (probably the cheapest there) just to avail of the planner.

The planner is not bad actually. Aside from being hardbound, it has also colorful pages with some inspirational quotes to lift up your mood everyday. It also has some beauty tips and trivias and a lot of pages to doodle and jot down notes. Sans the occassional Watsons products and other endorser products that are generously sprawled among its pages, I lurveee it! =)

Oh, and there are lots of coupons too!

No comments: