I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, January 02, 2010

FANMODE: You're Beautiful

Old habits die hard. I spent the New Year watching this Korean drama called 'You're Beautiful' and my love for watching K-dramas was re-fueled. I stopped watching for quite some time and I kind'a missed it. I don't know what's with k-dramas but apart from the surprisingly inspiring good quotes, the witty dialogues and eye candies, I guess watching it makes me forget how the 'real' world can sometimes be miserable (also translated as: how my lovelife sucks... hehe)


This is how Jang Geun Seok (right) and Park Shin Hye (left) really look. Cute!


Anyway, the story is nothing fancy: it's about a male pop group where a naive girl pretends to be a guy to be able to join it (while waiting for her twin brother who's really supposed to join the group to recuperate from a surgery gone bad) and eventually, the girl falls in-love with the most abrasive (and good-looking of course) member and they went through all kinds of struggles and complications and ended up happily ever after after all.

OMG, and this scene... =)



Just sharing! =)

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm starting to get back into Korean and Japanese dramas. It was my plan to watch this next :D

Lady Holden said...

watch it! really nice and Jang Geun Seuk is freakin' cute! =)