I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pondering and wandering thoughts

What am I doing, really?

I've been asking myself this question this past few weeks... months or hell yea, years... and I think I know the answer all along. I just don't want to admit it to myself and feel like a total loser. As my friend puts it, the cards have long been laid out on the table, its just that I always refuse to draw.

Still, I am praying for enough courage, for enough support, and a pat on my shoulder. Baby steps. That's what I'll do in the meantime. Then probably I might get surprise on where I come through.

Positive thoughts can get us a long way! =)

No comments: