I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

FANMODE: Vanness Wu's "Smexyness"

OMG! I could get thrown to the 6th level of hell just by looking at this pic:

My F4 puppy crush is no longer a boy... he's already a man... a SMEXY man, that is! For those who's currently raising their brows as to what this annoying term means, it is word mash-up for the Smart and Sexy (Intellectually Sexy) which is what Vanness is. Sorry guys, I am turning on my juvenile obsession mode and I am setting it real high.

I so wanted to watch Vanness' new drama called Autumn's Concerto (opposite Ady An) but I can't seem to find the time (and the pirated DVD yet...hehe) =)

No comments: