I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Maca*FRIGGIN'*rena & Los Del*FRIGGIN* Rio!

It wasn't even six am yet and I was wide awake... to think that I didn't sleep until 3am (had to finish something... a promise to a friend, which I didn't finish anyway 'coz I succumbed to the Zzzsss). I was awakened by the loud, annoying sound of Macarena booming through the whole house. Extremely irritated becuase of lack of sleep, I went downstairs ready to pounce on whoever was causing my misery and voila... I almost rolled down our stairs when I saw mom DANCING in the middle of our living room! Turns out she was practicing at 5:30 in the morning for their little dance number for their church anniversay presentaton later tonight. I thought that was it but then Lou Vega suddenly started singing Mambo No. 5 and I seriously thought it was the end of the world! Waaahhh....
I couldn't get back to sleep... bleck...

No comments: