I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday morning rantsomeness

Good Friday morning!

Wow... I came to work really early today... as in 7:30 early. I guess my body clock hasn't recovered yet from yesterday where I had to wake up at 4:30 am to be on time for this event that we have to be in. This morning, I woke up with a jolt, alarmed a little bit that I had overslept. And when I looked at the clock, it wasn't even 5am yet. So, there. I have to get used to this because I have to make it up for the last few weeks (!) that I've been coming to the office very very late. It all boils down to motivation. I had none (at least here at work).

I hope today would be a great day. It's too early to think about what may come out of it but positivism is a good start. My week's been great so far. I had those little 'scheizo' moods but they were too momentary and I am happy about it. I swear, this environment is driving me insane. Sorry, didn't mean to say it that way but dot dot dot.

I will be out the rest of the afternoon to be in that event again and I'll be interviewing some people. I hope I'll be at my best because there are times when I just don't wanna be around people. Hate it but that's me sometimes.

Gotta lotsa work to do... 'till later... =)

No comments: