I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

First video post (of mi-self)

Nagpapa-discover... haha! Nah, I was just making fun of myself while killing time and playing with my bebe- my guitar. Here's for my Creator... I'm sorry I've been losing my way lately...

(Please forgive me if the video's lopsided, I don't really know how to fix it...)

POWER OF YOUR LOVE (I forgot one whole line of the song...hee-hee...)


HERE I AM TO WORSHIP (I was messing up the music... haha)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Galing galing!!!! (Clap... clap... clap...)

Lady Holden said...

Wow may fan na 'ko hahaha!!! Thanks Chin! hehe... =)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!