I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Bugger.

I've got THAT bug again... the bug of being 'masungit' and being not in the mood 70% of the time. PMS? Probably. A sudden change of heart? Emotional healing or on the brink of an emotional trauma? Hay, ewan... I think work is eating me alive again and it's probably the stress that makes me a monster (like He-who-must-be-tamed!)

Funny thing is I know when I am being like this but the problem is no matter how many times I 'breathe-in-breathe-out' while my eyes are closed while commanding my nerves to just 'chill', I still can't help but explode, especially when I come across people who can't make my day any gloomier or when I'm caught up in a situation where I have to 'just shut up and bear it'...

I really hate it when I'm like this because even the tiniest thing (sometimes not even worth the energy) can cause a friction that I just burn up. From a seemingly fleeting annoyance, I sometimes find myself on the verge of a full-pledge rage (although hindi naman destuctive... nearly lang). Maybe I need anger management.

No comments: