I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

work-related dilemmas

*sigh* and i thought this day could be a little more friendlier to me. It's still more than an hour before I could end my agony... this is a bad sign, is it?
Work and fun used to go together. It was an equation. I don't know what happened but it seems they've decided to go separate ways now. It's either work has no room for fun or fun just doesn't want work involved. Whatever it is, I just have one thing in my mind right now -- I wish they would reconciliate soon.

1 comment:

Kat said...

hey thet.. thanks for the text message the other day. i wish you well. oyyy, kape tayo ulit. (-: