I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, January 09, 2006

Just another Manic Monday...

Hmm.... I could practically hear the Bangles humming to my ears... "It's just another Manic Mondaaaayyyy...."
My list of things to do have grown a little longer since Saturday after my meeting with the Editorial Consultant. I can't say that I am pleased with it but I feel okay about it. I mean, besides having no option at all, I kind'a promised myself to be a little nice to this whole AQ stuff. In fact, I think I am beginning to like the idea (because in all honesty, i was in deep doubt when this whole thing started... so sorry!)

1 comment:

kai said...

how can you describe a monday with a bruise on your lip? manic din ba? :p