I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, January 13, 2006

'Surreal but... errr.... nice?'

Was it nice? Hehe...

Yea, I think seeing someone (that you are not expecting to) after some time is like seeing that person for the first time. I was awed by the brevity of the situation and the impact it had on me that up to now, I can't erase that little encounter off my mind. Maybe I was afraid that it might feel a little awkward (knowing what happened the last time we saw each other) but I was happy it wasn't that way. Yea, it was a nice experience altogether. And I can look back at it once in a while and just smile.

1 comment:

kai said...

isa lang masasabi ko...."sting rocks!"
;p