I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

U-oh! Here I go again...

Had I not convinced myself enough that it's over... done with... no more... nada? I hate to think this way... I'm still battling the thoughts; furiously wiping them off my mind for It SIMPLY wouldn't do me any good. There are times that when I need to take them out of the vial residing in my head, I indulge myself in such sweet [aching] thoughts and they make me smile without any pretentions but today isn't one of those times. Today, I wanna shut my mind off any memories. They make me sad... really sad. They make me feel bad... they make me doubt myself which is apparently unhealthy. So why make myself suffer; why inflict pain upon myself?
ENOUGH.
I wish this word was much more stronger.