I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, April 27, 2007

TEN THINGS.

Friday, After-work April 27, 2007

INSTRUCTIONS: A person who gets tagged must write in his or her blog ten weird things or habits or little known facts about himself or herself. He or she should also state this rule clearly. At the end, he or she should tag six other people, except the one who tagged him or her.

1. I could stare at a blank space for more than an hour (sometimes not really thinking but just... well... staring). Oh no, is this a serious sign of mental retardation?!?!?
2. I hate crying because when I do, I can't stop and it causes me to hyper-ventilate.
3. I've decided, if I like a guy, I will tell him straight in the face. I hate assuming and hoping like crazy only to find out that the feeling is not mutual. Ouch!
4. I have this weird habit of reading three to four books at a time (annoys me actually)
5. I could finish up a korean drama series in one shot (ahahaha... adik!)
6. I never thought I could HATE someone this much until I met the ogre. F*cktard!!!
7. One of my ultimate dreams is to be a housemaid (yes, as in katulong) in a filthy rich (as in dead filthy... yung tipong iba na yung moral sa sobrang yaman)family. Then I'll write some sort of an investigative thingy about it.
8. I can love and hate a person at the same time. As a matter of fact, I do like this guy a lot when I don't see him, when he's just quiet... but when he starts opening his mouth, I sort of hate him like that (thet snapping her fingers)
9. I am fascinated by Cho Seung-Hui's words, but not (definitely not!) by what he did.
10. I'd like to be a volunteer in Cambodia, Somalia or in some distant depressed countries, travel the world and learn all types of culture and heritage. Then I'll have another blog for it.

I tag Gela, Kai, Tina, Edward, Cristine and Katrine.

No comments: