I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dreams.

Sometimes I hate it when I remember what I dreamt of because I know it was just... well... a dream. Nothing more. But sometimes, my mood for the day depends a lot on whatever my dream was and if I remember it at all.

I used to tell people I think I have the gift of instinct. I feel like my dreams confirm what I think about someone or something. It's weird... I sound like a scheizo I know but that's just an opinion. I am not saying it's true =) Yea, I'd like to believe it's true, if it is then, I would be a world-reknown psychic (not the Madam Auring and Jojo Acuin types) just like Nostra Damus. Ahahaha... dream on.

It amazes me how my reality morphs into a dream; the exact replica of what is really happening. SOmetimes, I feel relieved, sometimes it saddens me. But then again, nobody really knows what will happen.

No comments: