I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, August 31, 2006

ZZzzzleeeepyhead

8:43am

My mouth's gonna rip from too much yawning... Geez, I'm sooooo sleepy! Looks like I went to the office early today to carry on with my trip to dreamland. I was half-asleep half-awake while traveling from my house to the office and as soon as I reached my cubicle, I drowsed off like a baby. But since I am not thick and I do respect my work, I accept my defeat and succumb to my fate - work.

Yet, my mind's too numb to function and there's just too many things that I need to think about right now. (Thus, this blog). Like I thought it was over with AQ's first issue yet I still am killing myself trying to finish everything; then, there's the second issue that I have to start working on. Hay, life. As long as I know that God wouldn't give me anything that I can't handle, I'm at peace.

No comments: