I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Boredom 101


11:42 am (haven't consumed anything edible yet, 'xcept coffee)

hmmm... what if i just drink coffee the entire day and not eat anything at all? what will happen? will i die? sorry for such an idiotic question. I don't have the right to feel bored at all considering the piles of things that i am suppose to accomplish within the day. but i can't help it... boredom is killing me.

Boredom is a reactive state to wearingly dull, repetitive or tedious stimuli; suffering from a lack of interesting things to see, hear or do (physically or intellectually), while not in the mood of doing nothjng.

WARNING: Boredom can also occur as a symptom of clinical depression and may also lead to impulsive (and sometimes excessive actions ) that serve little purpose and may damage one's self interest.

Thanks Wikipedia. Yes, I got the definition from it.

Geez, then i must really be in trouble now... I can feel that I am slowly losing interest in everything I do that sometimes, I just wanted to hibernate (for about a month if it's possible). I feel like I am talking nonsense everytime but at the back of my mind, things to do are reeling like crazy, i don't really know where to start. If I'm that filthy rich-spoiled brat kid, I'd probably have an anxiety attack. But Boredom is just how I would put it.

My momentum [at work] is like a roller coaster and what I really hate is this nagging feeling that I don't really care. I think of crazy thigs and I get easily pissed. I don't want people to look at me and I don't wanna look at them. Congenial suddenly lose its meaning.

Now tell me, am I just really bored or am I becoming half-insane?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! Ery sex cam Pay pal order nexium inurl gbook xanax How do install my car cd player jeep cherokee modification Italian ice cream machine

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » »