I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

214

yes, my clock reads 2:14 am and still, I am like a mile away from dreamland. I guess the tall cafe latte that i consumed almost an hour ago is already taking effect. This, on top of my self-diagnosis that I have insomnia. I guess I'm not the only one; i am contemplating on sending an SMS to Kay, ChinChin, Vida and Tere to confirm my hunch that they're still wide awake like me. tsk... tsk... the perils of too much caffeine intake.

An hour ago, the five of us were in Starbucks Old Greenbelt in our stingy pajamas and 'pambahay' short pants (except for Tere who still looked presentable in her jeans and casual top) laughing our a$$e$ off as we recount the happenings in the last 24 hours. And yes, we did the usual bashing -- this time of our recent favorite subject -- the 'Muro Ami' at work. Honestly, I don't know why I called this person that -- actually so don't dare ask.

***
I get really upset when I remember the career opportunity that I've lost recently. Businessworld scheduled me for an exam for the reporter position. I didn't saw their email until last night. The exam was last March 16. I missed it. I pray they'd reconsider... *sigh*