I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Why do i have to work on a Saturday? (^,__,^)

I wish they would just declare Saturday as a non-working day. I sooo miss spending Saturdays at home with my pop, waking up at noon, watching Unwrapped, Iron Chef and Look for Less while curled up on the couch all afternoon. Then by 2 pm, I'm snoozing again, I only get up to take a bath, get something to munch on or if i get so tired lying down. hehe... i am practically a bum A$$ when at home. Except when miracle happens and I feel like doin' something, I'd do all the house chores.
This is one Saturday when I feel like doin' all that. I wish I am home. Or somewhere far... watching the sunset.