I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

On horoscopes, clairvoyants and the likes...

i don't have anything to write and it pisses me off. It's like reminding myself that my life ahora is one big bore. This scares the hell out of me. I just wish something interesting would come my way.

Boredom kills me above anything else. And I don't wanna die useless. It's funny how I become too melodramatic sometimes that I think highly of myself -- an ultimate creation that someday I will die a hero.

Anyway, just when I thought I couldn't blabber any farther, I was suddenly reminded of a very interesting horoscope forecast about me yesterday. It says something about me having 'a sudden bolt of affection towards someone that i just met'. Ngii... I wonder, ano na naman ito? Hehe. Not that I really believe in astrological stuffs like this. Sometimes, it just really amazes me. Have you ever been in that instance where you are actually convinced that your horoscope might just be true because it fits in the current situation? Actually, I don't really rely on the stars when it comes to my fate. Horoscopes are just fun... something to think about when you're mind's losing it all. And hypocrisy aside, it kind'a boosts your ego when your reading is in your favor.

Then there's this clairvoyant named Sara Freder who keeps appearing in my mailbox, saying things like how my luck is very nil and how she holds the answer to having every wrong in my life go right. I really wanted to believe her. If only her fee will not cost me a whole month of my salary... hehe. nevermind, I think I can handle my life well, go through it without any mystic interventions and still be the happy-feeling-lucky me that I am.


No comments: