I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, December 05, 2005

shrek-kie pisses me off...

i usually find shrek, the ogre quite amusing. but since my friend associated him with this person whom i have grown to hate as the days passed, i now flinch at the slightest thought of him. Well, just like Shrek, he is big and frightful. he has this mood swings that everybody has become accustomed to (well, not me and i don't think i would be able to tolerate it). i don't know but i have always believed about 'not speaking ill of thy superiors' but sometimes you just have to do it to feel good about yourself. besides, there are certain circumstances when you have to put yourself first before others in order to feel that you're still worth something. it's funny how i sound like a defensive schmuck, but hey, i still got a job to keep (at least for now) but i really can't help it if sometimes, he really or all that psyching out (as i like to put it) gets into me. most people i know says that in time i'll be used to it. but the thing is, I DON'T WANNA BE USED TO IT. I HATE IT.