I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, December 12, 2005

senti bigla...

More than three weeks have passed since I let go of you. And looking back, i thought i would have regained my usual "happy" self in two weeks time or so. i even gave myself a deadline. Now I laugh as if there is no looking back. I refer to you almost as a non-existent person. i act as if we haven't even crossed paths.

But every laugh, every denial is just part of the show. it's sad that even though you are intangible, you are still here. i laugh at your memories, our short-lived but worthy moments. it's as if you've left a ot of debris before you went away... they are still scattered... when will you ever go away?

No comments: