I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, August 05, 2005

August 05, 2005 Friday 6:55pm

Rochelle and me are suppose to have dinner together but it was cancelled at the last minute because of the heavy downpour. it's fine with me though as i still have a long list of "to do stuffs" to finish.
What a day! I was actually sulking this morning because I thought the pretty guy was mad at me. turned out he wasn't. we even had lunch together. geez, i am really being a paranoid... (it's sooo pathetic) but as always, i do not care... I am happy and I am fine with it. (",) This was also the first time I ever had a picture taken with the pretty guy. The outcome wasnn't that magnificent though -- he looked a little constipated while I looked like a mad kitten... shucks... hoped it was prettier (^__^)
He was nice but still, aloof. We kind'a teased him about forgetting how to smile because of too much work... He said in real life, he's a goofball. I'd surely like to see that side. *sigh* I wish to know him more.