I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

August 02, 2005 Tuesday 7:05 pm

About my pretty guy (but he doesn't know actually!!!)

He's sitting quietly at his workstation working on something... I just wish he'd come by and say 'hi'... geez, i am really getting pathetic. (let me be, i am happy anyway) i wonder about this guy really. while others may not notice it, his being 'mysterious' makes me like him even more. what kind of food does he like? What about music? does he read Harry Potter like me? (I doubt...) All i know is that he's into music (the classical type, or maybe not... basta music). He likes laing and he has this weird fashion sense. He also has this weird voice, a little high-pitched for a guy. but it doesn't really matter, he's cute and I like him for that. I just wish i could really get to know him more without being too obvious that i am infatuated with him.... yaikks! wonder what time he's going to go home this time...(",)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » »

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. basketball merchant account