I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, August 25, 2005

about pretty guy

my spirits are pretty high today and i hope it won't drop an inch until i go home this afternoon. it's just a little sad though that my "inspiration" isn't here.. no one to stalk... hehe.. nah, i just feel happy seeing him around... anyway, i think this whole crush thing is going up a notch higher... i mean, i'm really really starting to like like like him... hehe! and i don't know why. i just don't get it... as my good friend zillah puts it, the only thing lacking him is a big "L" sign on the forehead. but i beg to disagree. Well maybe he's a little off when it comes to his fashion but all in all, he's really not that bad. in fact, he has this cute face which he conceals with his unruly hair... (",)
anyway, so far my day's good... even without a glimpse of him... 'til next...