I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, July 29, 2005

July 29 Friday 12:20 pm

It's been a while, but there's really nothing much to tell. For the last few days, I've (we've) been busy with work due to this product that we have to deliver in the next two weeks. How to put it: The word is not really 'enjoying work' because it is WORK and I am actually a self-confessed bummer. I never thought that I'd be okay with having to spend atleast 12-14 hours a day at work but now I am kind'a grasping the idea. First, I am compelled to do it and I am really fine with it. And considering the atmosphere at home now, I'd rather spend my entire day here at the office. Yea, my mom and me are still giving each other the cold shoulder. It's not that I am still mad at her, I'm just really offended by what she said and did when we last fought. The fact that she gave away the spare room that we're supposed to have as an extension to our room (to my 'she's-too-poor-oh-poor-thing-you're-soo0oo-annoying tita) adds to my sentiments. It makes me feel that her sister is more important than her own family! It really makes me mad as hell (and my sister too!)
As for my pretty guy, he's been such a snob this week. wonder what his problem is. Anyway, it doesn't make any difference. He still doesn't know my thing for him. (",)
The Product Team is having this little dinner 'party' for the new company. Sayang, pretty guy wouldn't be there because he's not part of our team. I just hope it would turn out well.
By the way, I still have about 40% of colds virus in my system... sucks...