I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, July 16, 2005

July 16 Saturday 8:55 am

Geez... I arrived late in the office. i had a hard time fixing my hair. I swear it has its own life. The fact that we are going to a wedding today justifies my innate pleasure of fixing it anyway
I am the happiest person in this office right now. Well, maybe aside from my friend Vida here who's currently having a blast in her lovelife. Nobody knows and I don't really intend to share it with them but i think i am a little infatuated with someone here ... ha-ha! wouldn't tell and i really don't know why... I am such a pathetic fool that i can't share this with anybody, except this blog (and i'm registered under a pseudonym so it doesn't really matter!) I just find his boyish demeanor quite attractive. He's not even that cute. Maybe it's the pleasant personality. (",)

No comments: