I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, April 23, 2010

What a very 'jejemon' day!

Nako, this word has been haunting me since the start of this week and it just irritates the hell out of me... not to forget that these 'jejemons,' the perpetrators of this first degree language homicide, are really worthy of prosecution. How can people mutilate the greatest thing ever invented! I think they're plain lazy or just plain pa-cute, nothing more.

Oh well, this day is lazy and I am beginning to wonder again what the heck am I doing here. Then I remembered I still owe the May issue two more articles. But ever since I handed that resignation letter, I am not feeling the vibe at all; I've never been back in MY zone. I go to work later than my usual late self and whenever I get up in the morning, I think about what I'll be having for lunch instead. Nice, right? I know, it is bad but I just can't help it.

I am excited about what the coming weeks will bring . Now I believe that when you're in the bottom, you have nothing else to go really but up. I might not be working in a posh office building anytime soon and I might be a temporary fixture in my newly-renovated bedroom for days or even weeks, but yes, I am looking forward to it.

I'm seeing things being done. I have a taste of Manila tour with my friend Katskie (luv u kat!) last weekend (photos here), I painted my walls olive green and I had that kind-of-floor-to-ceiling-slash-office-table that I wanted. I even bought that new trash bin for our kitchen. haha... While it may be getting darker and darker in my current office life, I'm seeing a fresh ray of light in another direction and there's nothing else to do but just to look forward.

It gives me hope reading about people moving on and standing up after falling. I am seeing smiling faces, finding hope and love, and getting corny and cheezy and feeling good about it. Well, that's how we must live our lives if we want to be happy, right?

3 comments:

Kat said...

I LOVE YOU THET!!!

(nababaliw ako sa saya, I'll send some your way.)

Laguna tour soon! <3

(PS: Yung Jejemon akala ko dati may kinalaman sa Pokemon)

Kat said...

Thet thet. O di ba? Dalawang Kat ang asa comments mo? Hehe.

Good luck & God bless sa iyong move! I think we all have our doubts when we leave something that we're so used to, kahit na panget na ito for us. Glad that positive ang iyong outlook. Tuloy-tuloy na yan! :D

Lady Holden said...

To my two most favorite Kats in the world... Thanks... Dapat ganyan, lagi tayong happy... pray for strength, pray for guidance and then owe it all to HIM! Hooraaah! =)