I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Sana araw-araw ganito ang MRT

I forgot when was this shot taken, probably a few weeks back but I can only wish for it:

An almost empty MRT carriage. I can practically see the floor! =)


I have a trauma riding the MRT because I almost died riding one - true story. I almost fell down the tracks at the Shaw Boulevard station because people pushed and shoved each other like it was the greatest battle of their lives when they saw the MRT approaching (the station) and I was standing in front, way below the yellow line, with my toes at the edge of the platform. God bless my soul but someone was able to grab a hold of my arm when I lost my balance. Who pushed me? I had no idea - probably that whole throng.

So, yes... I truly dread riding this thing.

No comments: