I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Maybe it's time for miracles...

How difficult is it to pray for a miracle?

I think I need one right now.

This is the real picture: I am here somewhere far, trying to get away from a mess that seems pretty hopeless. In my mind, I wanted to find something and hopefully, find myself in it. But I haven't have that luck (yet) and I am praying really really hard. I hope Papa up there is listening 'coz I am bordering on (i hate to say this) desperation.

I don't know what will happen in the next few days, but I am not spoiling what I have or where I am right now. =)

2 comments:

Kat said...

Thetski! I'm sending you my love wherever you are! I keep forgetting 2010 is the start of a new decade... so that has got to be a good thing for us lost souls right? No matter how many false and failed starts, we just have to keep swimming, keep swimming (ika nga ni Dory sa Finding Nemo) haha lasing ata ako, but I MISS YOU! Na-feel ko ng matindi ngayon hehe. *hugs*

Lady Holden said...

Katskie!!! I MISS YOU TOO! How true, life don't suck, it's the circumstances but it's up to us to make things work, right? I'll see you when I get back.. I promise! =)