I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Life, no matter what, I still love it.

Since my last post about the demise of my pet Miyo, I never had the guts to open this blog and post another entry. I even considered removing that post because it still pains me to look at Miyo's photos (sorry but I really love that cat and it felt like losing a person just the same). But then again, I decided against it, thus, I keep it here.

Anyway, I wouldn't like to dwell on that much because it really makes me sad all over again, especially that nothing in my favor happened the last week. It's like everything that happens is against me. But no, I am not feeling too down about it, neither do I just accept it. My only ammunition in such difficult times is asking for help from the One Up There who I'm assured will never let me down. Pain is something evil and He simply doesn't want it for me.

Sometimes I still wonder what His plan for me is but I ain't complaining. Thy will be done. My faith has further thought me how easier it is to count my blessings rather than dwell on all the shortcomings - a bad day, an a** of a b***. You know what I mean.

I've been very preoccupied with work these days but I still get to see my friends once in a while, stay with my family on weekends, and have my personal time with God whenever I want.
What more can I ask for, right? Probably, patience. I still suck at it.

No comments: