I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I just need to say this.

I think I am becoming more mature and I am loving it.
Mature in a sense that I am learning how to control my surge of emotions and channel my frustrations to becoming more productive and assertive about myself. There are a few happenings that have, at some point, tested my patience where I thought I would succumb and just jump off the cliff but in the end, I found myself atop of it, smiling. =)
I am beginning to conquer my anger, my temper, and my sometimes shallow take on things. It's like watching myself from the outside - I can easily see the things that I do wrong and see myself rising to the occasion. I trust myself to do better decisions and it makes me feel like a winner.
v(^__^)v

No comments: