I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

FANMODE: Music videos that I like

I don't get normally envious of girls with sexy body, pero grabe itong si Nicole, bigla kong ni-wish na ganyan ang katawan ko... haha... Here's a very blurry 'I Hate This Part' video 'coz all I see in youtube are the chipmunk versions of this one.



Then, there's this Miley Cyrus song, which got my attention. I don't really like Miley but I like the song very much (and the video too!)... makes me feel like I'm 16... =)



I love this song... so apt for me (haha!) and I just find myself watching this video over and over again (as if I'll find my answer here). Anyway, I don't know any of her other songs but this.

No comments: