I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, May 04, 2009

Drooling over Daniel (Henney!) and Mr Jackman

I've seen 'X-Men Origins: Wolverine' twice already. First was the unfinished workprint which leaked a month before release and second, a few hours ago in the big screen. Instead of me being ecstatic about seeing the movie even before its release (through that pirated dvd crap), I was more I'd say unhappy about it (ooh, I should've waited!) since I saw things that weren't supposed to be seen... those supposedly amazing scenes bereft of CGIs (computer-generated imagery) and it wasn't really nice to watch. I felt being fooled. But it was worth seeing how long Daniel's (Agent Zero) airtime would be. =)

The 'fallen' agent.. tsk...

Who wouldn't love this guy?

Mr. Jackman and Faffy Daniel (tee-hee!)

Seeing the movie in the big screen is so worth it. I didn't really notice the 'alleged' 20-minute scene that purportedly was missing on the leaked version. I am not a movie critic so I wouldn't dare. Rather, I'd just gush about how Daniel's Hollywood debut is making such a promise in his career and how, I'm sure, the Hugh Jackman's 'flesh-flashing' made my officemate doubt his gender again (eheh.. kidding P!) That guy is so ***damn sexy! Forget about the accent, the abs and the muscle pack would've sealed the deal, really. Oggle below... *grin*

Major drooling right here.

Gambit, played by Taylor Kitsch is kind'a cool too. Although I think he looks like a hybrid between Willy Wonka and Barry Watson with a long unruly hair. =)

Right? =)

2 comments:

Kat said...

The entire movie was just fun to watch, not for the story (especially since iba siya sa pagkakabasa ko sa comics) but mostly for the handsome men! God, I fairly drooled over Hugh Jackman's nude scene haha. Daniel... my gawd... and Taylor is my new love haha. Hey, let's not forget Ryan Reynolds!

Sarap ulit ulitin para lang makita sila ulit. Whohooo!

Lady Holden said...

correct! kung ikaw ay nalulumbay at gusto mong makakita ng mga 'breath of fresh air', manood ka ng X-men! hahaha!=)