I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sick again!

I still feel a little funny. I still feel nauseous whenever I stand up and I still get a huge kick whenever I attempt watching television or looking at my laptop's monitor. (Note: I look like a complete git as I am wearing my sunglasses while typing this).

It really sucks to be sick. I was mostly horizontal than vertical in the last three days. And the worst part of it - I haven't had a decent meal (and a bath!) although I've been having quick sponge baths to my mom's dismay.

I guess, I really got it from the running thing. Forget about being a pro... pros don't get sick. Argh.

It makes me feel bad being sick a day before I turn older. It makes me feel older and helpless and... older. Single and older. Ayshh.

I guess I need to rest (again!) if I want to get well for real.

Goodnight y'all.

No comments: