I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I miss ChinChin =)

Weird, but I just saw her (and Tina) last Friday. We had dinner and coffee (as usual) and tons of chikahang 'umaatikabo' a-la Daily Ten


Probably, what I mean is I miss having her as an officemate whom I could see on a daily basis, have lunch with, and as an outlet whenever I feel bad about work. See, it's never been the same since all my friends left me (well, physically they did) but I'm sure they're just around there somewhere whenever I am on my 'tag-praning' days and need some ears to use up... =)

I actually miss you all =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, i miss you too!!! Kala mo ha, hindi na ako nagbblog... hehe... amazing! i just posted a blog, puttin g in "a tiny tinie" complain about the same feeling! Magka-wavelength talaga tayo!
- chin