I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant

This is one of my most favorite movies of all time - second, of course, to My Sassy Girl. Why I love it so much? Well, it has this 'will-make-you-laugh-first-before-making-you-cry' flavor into it which is what I like best in Korean movies. Plus, who else plays the lead guy role but my faffy Kim Jae Won, opposite cutesy Ha Ji Won.


The story line isn't the best but if you just want something that would induce a hearty laugh from you and will make you *sigh* (with your hands clasp together because of too much *kilig*), this will do...

I must've been feeling really 'bad' these past few days that I had to see it for the -nth time.




2 comments:

Kat said...

Ay Thet! I downloaded this one haha. Di ko pa napapanood ng maayos, pero napanood ko na yung ending. Di ko alam kung bakit ko matipuhan yung lalake... may angle siyang guapo, may angle na hindi. Pero cute yung premise ng story. Hehe.

Lady Holden said...

kat, love is blind yata... kase true love ko yang si kim jae won... haha!