I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Three days and counting...

I've been staying in Malaysia for three days now but I haven't actually been around much. The farthest I got was when I had meetings in the Subang Jaya area where I literally spent my whole day at. I thought I will get lost because I had to take a cab from destination 1 to the Subang Parade mall. I'd say it was some sort of an adventure - being in a foreign land, all by yourself. Sure I have a super nice officemate who makes an effort to drive me to and from my hotel and the office but the point is I want to walk the streets of KL and take lots of pictures and just enjoy the fact that I am really here. It' just so sad, I can't do that now 'coz of work and I don't really wanna ask the favor from the people here. Pfftt..

Tomorrow's another day and it has a promise. I will finally see the Twin Towers... the conference I'll be attending will be held at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Center which is like one fart away or something.. so, yey.

Anyway, I met this guy at the airport on my way here. He's an American or something... not really sure but he's actually nice. Been asking me out to dinner since I got out of the plane. Err... a little off I'd say so no, thanks.

What I'm really excited about this whole KL thing is my weekend. Not because I'd be seeing E for the first time again in months (who am I kidding?hehe) nah, no sh*t, but come weekend, I'll be able to go around without even thinking about work and stuff... and not bothering about wearing office outfit which is so darn a stress! I've only brought a few pairs of clothes... hay.

updates laterz...

No comments: