I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, July 23, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Yey! I already got my very own copy. Alas! My Harry Potter book collection is complete! Ang saya!
Here's what happened...

Just kidding... I know a lot of Harry Potter fans out there are reading like crazy, eager to find out what Harry's fate would be... or who dies in the end, or if Hermione and Ron would finally hit it off. I am one of them. v(^__^)v

And yea... I'm still halfway through the book... can't wait to finish it...

1 comment:

Kat said...

And in the end...

Heheh. Finished it last Sunday. Whew. Kapagod. Alala ko tuloy yung Book 4, binabasa ko sa bus on the way to Baguio. Hehehe. How time flies. Tapos na ang Harry Potter.