I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Friday, July 13, 2007

According to Jeremy Marsh...

"I think it happens to everyone as they grow up. You find out who you are and what you want, and then you realize that people you've known forever don't see things the way you do. And so you keep the wonderful memories, but find yourself moving on. It's perfectly normal."

Is it??? Hmmm...

I agree.

Probably I am changing. I am maturing in a sense that I prefer not to dwell on petty little problems and allow myself to be gobbled up by the pessimistic attitude. All I want to do right now is immerse myself in this liberty -- not to be afraid, not to care, not to be overwhelmed with too many emotions.

So come on changes, bring it on! v(^_^)v

No comments: