I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Haay...yayay!

I've checked my YM for about five times in a span of two minutes and yes... he's still online... yaikss! Mag-'hi' na kase. Geez, I really want to strangle myself for being so affected. It's been so long. Move on. Forget about him. ANUBA!

Anyway, that was just a commercial.

The real point of this whole blog thing is... I don't know. I guess I just want to recount the things that happened to me in the week that was =) It was tiring. I was working 'til my eyes were chinky (whoa!) hehe. Nevertheless, it was peaceful. I haven't seen much of the walking nightmare. I'm sure you know who I'm referring to. Made my life a lot more easier v(^_^)v

This morning, we had the usual Business Unit Heads Meeting (or as my officemates put it: Bullshit Session). I was surprised I wasn't grilled. The ogre wasn't in a bad mood this morning (whatever he ate); he's actually... well... not shouting.

I guess I just have to do better at what I do knowing there is no such thing as a 'job well done' in my workplace. You have to cry blood and spill out your guts before you get that thumbs up sign. I wonder if there's still blood left in me. To be very honest, nothing in that place has ever lifted my spirits up. But I wouldn't want to be further swallowed by the black hole. I want to fight it and work like this would be my last day. I love my work anyway.

Bigla akong tinamad magsulat... so next time na ulit.

Yep, he's still online. Siyet.

No comments: