I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Whew... It's been long and I Miss You... Blog

Because the friggin' internet connection has been busted for the last two weeks, I haven't had the chance to update my precious blog... but hey, I'm back!!! Thanks to my ever-reliable dial-up connection at home =)

Things went by so fast that I all I have are just bits and pieces of what happened the last few weeks. I've been very busy at work (working on the final touch-ups for the second issue of AQ)... oh, and did I mention? AQ (the person) went back from the dead... tee-hee! Snob little dork... what did I ever see in him? Naks...

Anyway, going back to work, with Gela already with the AQ team, I'd say my workload has dropped an inch (or so); the ogre, though, hasn't changed a bit. He's still amused by the fact that he can make my life totally miserable.

Got a new hair-do... or should I call it 'bangs'-do (i just changed my kindergarten-bang-look to a side-sweep-sleek-bang style.


Whatchathink? THis might land me on the front cover of Vanity Fair... hehe... yea right... VAIN!

No comments: