I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Saturday, January 27, 2007

Jay Chou can make me cry

I didn't know I am capable of being miserable for two straight weeks without letting anybody know of my predicament. My head's been bloated with sad thoughts and my heart's starting to get numb from too much pain. And I am getting numb from all these, happening over and over again that sometimes I feel like getting used to it; it's becoming addictive that I didn't know I am starting to look for the pain when it's not there.

I am so sad. Probably one of the saddest moments of my life. I can't even remember how many times have I been so low. I can only remember a few but they hurt too much that I still feel that funny indescribable feeling (as if someone's pinching your heart) whenever I think about them. Now, it hurts at the same spot. This little space in my chest seems to harbor a lot of hurtful emotions that it feels so heavy and crammed up, I'm having a hard time breathing. I just want to let them all go so I could feel fine again. Never mind the tears, I never run out of them.

And now I am drowning myself to these melodies and words I can't even understand. I just feel I could loose myself in this music with the least worry of getting lost. In fact, I'd rather get lost in the beauty that I hear than snap back to reality and feel my heart ripping into pieces again.


Thanks to Jay Chou, I feel a little better now.

***

I found a letter which I wrote (probably when I was half-asleep because I couldn't remember writing it) in my journal. Am I loosing my screws?

"Funny how I fell for you, and the way you caught my eye..."

It's really funny and when I think about it, I can't help but shrug at the idea. Hypocrisy aside, I think there is still a little something inside me that is going nuts about you. And these past few days have been a painful battle on whether I should or should not like you anymore. It's weird; I think I still like you. But when you open your mouth, I hate you.
The thing is, I don't want to see you. I don't want to be around you . I don't want to hear your voice or even be near you. I don't like to talk to you. I don't want your smile anymore. Because everything about you breaks my heart into pieces.

Is there a sadder word than sad?



No comments: