I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

just blah---

have you ever felt like an empty bottle floating into nothingness? a swirl of dust that has no clear direction or a lost raft in the vastness of the ocean? that's what i am feeling right now. it's hard to describe my thoughts; they all seem senseless to me. or maybe it was the other way around. maybe i was thinking too hard about too many things today that my little mind couldn't handle them all. not that my screws all went loose but i can't seem to focus on anything right now. I've accomplished a task or two, not because i have the will or the power to do them, but because i was left without a choice. Either do something or get another psyching out from my superior. i choose the former.
I am always awed by the fact that i could wake up one morning thinking that I am the happiest person alive only to find myself like in a complete disarray by the end of the day. arrrgggghhhhh.... i guess i am just not my usual happy self today.

No comments: