I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Monday, March 08, 2010

Happy Birthweek to me! =)

Yup. Today is the official start of my birthday week. A friend reminded me actually and instantly, I got a little sad (just an itsy-bitsy pinch there). In about four days, I'll be turning 28 and this time of the year, I always get surprises - either positive or negative based from my previous birthday experiences. I don't know but the highlight of my year coincidentally presents itself somewhere around this time - when I have all the right to be emotional. Sucks... or not. It depends.

I hate it how my life seems to revolve around my job for the last five years. Of course, I take a break once in a while but still, the main source of my dilemma is still work. Sometimes I ask myself why can't it be just my lovelife instead... okay, I am totally kidding. Only an insane person wants that and I am still pretty sober... somehow. =)

So, my birthday wish? Redemption.

No comments: