I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Spitting fire days are over

Oopppsss I did it again.

I think I've genuinely offended someone again. I was insanely mad and not myself that I think I kind of snapped at the person (believe me it was really unintentional) and although at times, it feels like I have no heart, no conscience, it really is the opposite. When I'm back to the normal me, the thought about the 'Nazi Thet' haunts me until I feel so bad about it. Sometimes I really think I have split personality. I can only say sorry once it's over.

And now this person doesn't want to be friends with me anymore (erased me in all her friends' list... sorry, but that's a little extreme don't you think?) Not that we are friends but hey, it made me feel bad. =(

No comments: