I AM A CHARACTER IN MY OWN FICTION.

The pretty-crazy life of a late 20ish career-driven, quirky, Asian drama addict who thinks she's Holden Caulfield in real life.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Reality bites but it doesn't make me bleed

People always seem to have different POVs (point of views) but sometimes it still doesn't fail to amaze me how the degree of differences can be so widely stretched amongst individual that you'd think, they've been on the opposite sides of the ring from the very beginning.

I don't know if I am the one being cynical here. All I wanted was to be as close to reality as it can get. Or maybe, I'm the one who's really letting go of my grip to it.

What is wrong with living your life the way it is meant to be? I am not really a fan of all that 'pre-destined' crap but I just couldn't see myself running after my fate. Especially now that I seem to be in the middle of a chaos that could not be arranged in a whim.

Well, if I am really letting go of reality, blame me, sue me, hurt me. Then, probably, I'd feel better... I'd feel a-okay. If this is growing up, I wouldn't want it. I want to stay like this forever.

***

I hate it but I am hurting now. Not that suicidal-agonizing hurt but just plain hurt. I'm beginning to believe that I am starting to lose people. Some here, some there. Some indirectly and some, just plain jerks who are actually so stupid when I think about it. (Imagine the nerve of this guy!)

But hey, it's too early this year to feel that. I lose some, I gain some.

I still am feeling positive and I surely want to smile more than I frown. After all, this life is still pretty as I want it to be. =)

No comments: